Fletcher,

Two of my servers just did it again.  Neither of the servers restarted or
crashed.  When I type  "status" i'm getting an incorrect Public IP.

This all seemed to happen ~10mins ago when I lost connection to steam
friends.  I've also been noticing my servers bouncing up/down from the
master server list.
This is indicated in both the API URL and by doing a simple refresh in-game.

Chris