i agree on that one, servers are over crowded as it is. Valve can use the
extra muscle. have 15 servers up now and some where even full before it
connected to matchmaking. Maybe they will change it after a few days.. or
perhaps they dont want to have community servers because of the risk that
someone snifs out traffic / fakes achievements etc which gets a player more
rare items then usual. (in comparison to just getting a present on a map
now and then with haloween, which is less subjected to faking)