From: "Alan Kennedy" <kenne...@3dgames.com.ar>
<h...@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 8:35:32 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Mann Up Matchmaking

What's the proper configuration then for allowing Only 6 players to connect
(Matchmaking or Direct Connect) and no specatators allowed? I've tried
differente approaches, right now i have:

sv_visibleplayers "6"
mp_allowspectarors "0"
tf_mm_servermode "0"
tf_mm_strict "0"

The goal here is to allow Direct Connections, regardless of MatchMaking ones.

Thx, Alan //

3DGames Argentina
http://www.3dgames.com.ar
Libertad 41, 5to Piso - Capital Federal