FYI, I have noted that if you set sv_lan "1" and an sv_password in server.cfg, then the MvM server will always crash when changelevel is executed.

The server will appear to operate normally, until the time for a map change comes along.

I do not know if this is just me. I gave up working on it under the expectation that there will be many, many, bugfixes and improvements over the coming days.