Well, my bug was about the process stalling rather then the server crashing.
Other crash bugs I haven't observed yet.

Saint K.
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Erik-jan Riemers
[riem...@binkey.nl]
Sent: 17 August 2012 13:40
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Server stalls at "stats" command

I got a couple of servers which are not hooked up to hlxce, even those just
"crash" randomly. When i check my crashes i can see an increased amount the
moment more active players are on it. During night time (say 02:00 till
08:00) i had no crashes on any of the servers. And i know a lot of them are
with hlxce too. I think there is more too it. Also i've setup
sv_lowedict_action 1 on all my servers, since our idle server gets the "no
free eddicts" message. While this map is just 2x glass, 2x boxes. Cant
really say it has to use alot of eddicts to do that. If you set that value
to 1, it will at least warn if lower then 8 free eddicts.

Our trade server also just "hangs" or people could not even connect to it
anymore (but people on it could still stay) But just like you i have also
that the MVM are running fine (except for those few bugs) but the PVP ones
are acting up.