It's the same as far as i know. As for bad standing, those you have it, do you run something that causes players to leave on your server? Could be plugin, could be adds, could be player that is griefing etc. I have upward fast on mine and standing good even though i just opened it to public couple of days ago instead of being password locked to our community. Back then it was Steady and standing good.

-ics

1.9.2012 12:59, Mart-Jan Reeuwijk kirjoitti:
- when player joins, server loses 15 points
- every minute a player stays, server gains 1 point
- after 45 min on a server (45 points - 15 points = 30 points gained) it stops.
No matter if player stays 3 hours.
- rejoining by same player doesn't do the losing 15 points again.

But I never heard a adjustment in this point system since then.

________________________________
From: Peter Reinhold <peter_va...@reinhold.dk>
<hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Saturday, 1 September 2012, 11:08
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Bad Standing for TF2

On 30.08.2012 14:30, Saint K. wrote:

Our MvM servers mostly display "downward fast" as well, however,
there is no reason for that. Most users complete their game and don't
quit rapidly after joining.
Mine as well.

I can't really remember the formula for how points are added, but I seem to
recall something about a player having to play a set amount of minutes (30?)
before his playing in your server actually adds to the score, and if he leaves
before, then points are deducted.

Is it possible that the length of a MvM mission is so short that good players
actually removes points, even though they play a full game?

/Peter