This has been going on for a while now but I've ignored it. I have
found no impact on the game from it (running a TF2 server) and can't
acknowlegde that it's tied to a higher CPU usage.

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 2:22 AM, bottige...@gmail.com
<bottige...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone noticed a hundreds of lines per second spam like this in the
> console?
>
> DataTable warning: player: Out-of-range value (85129.500000) in
> SendPropFloat 'm_flLastDamageTime', clamping.
>
> I believe it may be tied to 20-30% higher CPU usage.

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
  - Floyd Dell