This has been a known issue for quite sometime.  Myself along with other
mailing list members have brought it up in the past.
The past week it seems to of gotten a lot worse.  Today alone i've had to
fix the problem on two separate occasions.

*The details:*
I have a dedicated server with 4 IP address' assigned to it. Each server
instance I run has it's own unique IP Address with the default port for
each instance (27015)

Now randomly the server will lose it's assigned IP address and reassign
itself one of the other IP's that are available.  The problem with this is
the moment it occurs the server drops from the master server list.  It's no
longer visible on the internet.

When type "status" in the console this is what I get, i've
bolded/underlined the problem area:

version : 1.2.3.3/22 5079 secure
*udp/ip  : 142.54.178.234:27015  (public ip: 142.54.178.238)*
account : logged in
map     : cp_dustbowl at: 0 x, 0 y, 0 z