You wouldn't take them so they came here, to my servers.

   Its not that i dont take them on my servers but those who dont listen to
   everyone's pleas of mercy get vote banned (1 hour temporary) by all the
   other players.

Pinion was able to pull off the fact that they could award the server owners when one of there players also one, is it possible for you? The items are great, but still the fact is now about getting a bunch of cats and hearding them to the sign in or it will never get off the floor, and yes they are cats.

   This system is actually already in place on my site.  It was for players
   only, but now that server hosts dont have to pay, i can open it for server
   hosts too.  The way it works is this: refer the most active players (4
   points to be considered active) each month and win the prize.  The count
   resets each month to keep it fair for everyone. Every user who signs up gets
   a unique registration url and this url when clicked creates a cookie that
   lasts for 1 month so even if the player doesnt sign up right away, the
   registration will still be credited to you.

   Also, nice comparison about the cats.  :3 (these guys are pro's!
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8)