Thanks Eric.  Can't wait for the lag to be fixed.

On a side note, would it be possible to make it so plugins could force the
zombie skins?  We're trying to do it for Super Zombie Fortress.  We called
the attributes with TF2items, and it makes the skin go zombie, but the
scout_zombie.mdl is not appearing, so we have a green scout with
transparent body parts.