Since Alliedmodders isn't giving me any responce, I'd like to know how everyone
has managed to get sourcemod working but me. I've tried everything, but it will
always lock up whenever it tries to load any plugin (and all I want atm is the
ones that come with it). I've tried recompiling the plugins from the scripting
folder, tried the windows plugins, but it keeps hanging on:
L 10/28/2012 - 01:27:48: -------- Mapchange to koth_lakeside_event --------

Sourcemod loads fine with no plugins in the plugins folder, however as soon as
I put one in and try to load it it just freezes.