Hello -- I've got a dozen or so servers up right now running just fine.
However I am experiencing an odd issue -- I run my servers with one hidden
slot (maxplayers 25) and set visiblemaxplayers to 24 via server.cfg (which
is my server config file I have listed in startup line).  So, it should be
fine anytime the map changes.

However, since the update my servers running the event seem to be resetting
visiblemaxplayers to -1 -- I assume this is happening when matchmaking is
dropping players in -- not 100% sure, but best guess at this time.  Anyone
else seeing this?