Especially if your server empties for the night, it might go downward fast and
then upward fast every day. If server has players, you are doing fine.

Some sort of stats will help you on identifying the players like hlxce. Are
they coming back or are there just thousands of players that connect, play some
and leave, never coming back.

-ics