Well he's French, so... :)

-ics

5.11.2012 0:00, Rikard Bremark kirjoitti:
I Think this is great but i dunno if you have gotten something wrong.
HLDS is not open-source and the only coding done on it is made by Valve Software. We (the community/server owners/hosters) can report bugs we findto Valve by this list, email or the steampowered forum.

I think you should direct your questions to the many open source administration tools for HLDS instead like
Mani admin plugin
Sourcemod
AmxmodX

These are the three most popular open source projects against HLDS at least when it comes to admin control.
------
//Rikard 'Zapy' Bremark
ComHem AB - http://www.comhem.se
Warzone.nu - http://www.warzone.nu
Warzone Short Valley

rikard.brem...@warzone.nu
z...@warzone.nu

On 2012-11-04 18:26, Tengy Td wrote:
Hello,

I am a French student and I am currently realizing my final thesis in the
field of Free/libre open source software.

It would be a great help for me if you could answer a short online survey
(it should take approximately 5 minutes).

This survey is designed to reach a better understanding of the cooperation
and coordination between developers in Free/libre open source projects.

There is no right or wrong answers, therefore, feel free to answer
spontaneously and to skip the questions you feel you do not want to answer.

The link to the survey is: http://bit.ly/RzyXrU

I would like to remind you that the participation is absolutely anonymous
and voluntary, and you can quit it at any time. Your answers will be
strictly confidential and will be used only for research purpose (no
commercial use of any information you provided).

If you find this survey interesting, you are welcome to share it with other
developers!

If you want to add something, or if you need further information about this
survey, feel free to contact me at: d <tanguy.du...@gmx.fr>
uret.tan...@gmail.com

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and your enthusiasm! :)

Tanguy Duret