From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of
wickedplayer494 .
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 9:34 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Cc: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] [hlds] Broken linux update

And in case anyone's confused (questions like "what update?"), here's info
relevant for server admins that I was also going to repost:

- Sizes being reported vary from 50-70 MB

- Omolong of Facepunch (
http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1221466&p=38334809&viewfull=1#post3833
4809
) said he got a HL2:DM update before-hand, with norse77 of reddit (
http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/12pbxy/tf2_and_possibly_other_source_en
gine_games_update/c6x0t4o)
verifying, though I'm not sure if admins got the HL2: DM update though

Context of the message quoted:

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 8:19 PM, Matteo <wingblac...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is anyone having problems getting the Linux dedicated to run after
> this update?