On 19/11/2012 21:29, Fletcher Dunn wrote:
Have you seen the command sv_shutdown?  It shutdowns the server at the next
opportunity, when the server is empty.  We use this command on our dedicated
servers to avoid booting all the players off the moment an update is released.
They can keep playing, and we don't reboot the server until the server drains.

Well yeah, but I thought updates were supposed to happen at map change?

But servers that were empty would not update because there was nothing to trigger them to (although you may have changed that recently too)

Hmm, perhaps because you don't have map changes on your servers you think you needed this cvar? I think you just fixed something with this, that you actually broke a different way a few months ago.

Why not just have 40 minute rounds again? :-)

--
Dan