Well, if you use google. I always click on "show cache" to avaoid that
popup ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Jesse
Molina
Sent: dinsdag 27 november 2012 4:29
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Email Archive

Neither are good solutions.

The official private list is not indexed by search engines, and there is
no search feature, so there is no way to find what you want.

As for i3d.net, they just use their archive as link bait to get more
subscribers to their message boards.

After three or four hits on their website, you get the following message:

Hey there!

It appears that you've exceeded the maximum number of posts you can
view, but wait, there's a simple solution. To unlock the forum and
continue viewing messages, all you need to do is sign up for a free
account. The entire process takes just a few minutes so create your
account now and view as many threads as you like, post in our topics and
use our downloads pages with over 300 GB of files!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this
message.

Tom Grant wrote:
> There already is
> https://list.valvesoftware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/private/hlds_linux/
> and
> http://forum.i3d.net/hlds-valve-linux-newsletter/
>

> On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:45 PM, Cameron Munroe
> <cmun...@cameronmunroe.com>wrote:
>

>> Are we allowed to make an archive of this email list to a website?
>> It would be nice for later use.
>> --
>>
>> -- Cameron
>> Munroe