Hi,

I am able to join the server using console.

let me repeat the issue. From tc admin i have alloted 12 slots to the
server.
When i start the server only 4 people can join.
When the fifth guy tries to join he gets a message server full.

Why?
Though i m using plugins which can bypass the limit of 4.
In windows server its working fine but in centos its not working.

Anyone know a fix to this issue

Thanks,