It has no cache, which I changed to today. Yet I go ingame and it is
still cached.

Connection: close[CRLF]
Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,UTF-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7[CRLF]
Cache-Control: no-cache[CRLF]
Referer: http://web-sniffer.net/[CRLF][CRLF]

Image has Cache-Control:no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, max-age=0

>>> https://list.valvesoftware.**com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/**hlds_linux<https://list.valvesoftware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/hlds_linux>