Don't have that issue with Debian 64bit 6.0.3. Also there is a ton
of issues known to occur with Centos and SRCDS. The Valve servers run on
Ubuntu, which is a derivative of Debian.

On , Jake Forrester wrote:

> Seconded.
>
> On 1/25/2013 5:05 PM, Essay Tew Phaun wrote:

feel like I've been posting a lot here lately. Either that's a testament
to my stupidity or there are a lot of issues with SRCDS. Here's another
one I posted about months ago but got no real answers on. We've recent
switched providers and have a brand new TF installation and this problem
still occurs as it did with our previous provider (We didn't change
providers due to this, just saying). Any of the following will happen at
random: Doorways will turn to flat colors that allow you to see through
walls. Everyone experiences this and it's not clientside. Payload carts
will get stuck on the track or when the round begins will show on the
progress indicator as being near the end. Doors will be open during
setup when they shouldn't be, allowing the BLU team to exit. Doors will
not open after setup ends. Randomly you won't be able to pick up the
Intel on 2Fort. This may happen elsewhere, this is the only CTF map we
run. All of these happen at random but happen with enough frequency
where it's a real problem for us. We usually have to reload the map to
fix it. Doomsday had a similar problem where the rocket would completely
disappear. Is this sort of thing specific to a SRCDS installation on
Linux? We've already tried deleting the contents of maps/graphs and that
doesn't seem to prevent the issue. 2.6.32-279.19.1.el6.i686 #1 CentOS
unsubscribe, edit your list preferences, or view the list archives,

Links:
------
[1]