Frank: They stated TF2 will be the last game the finish "porting" over to
the new system, and because of the size of the install base and the
complexity of the game files themselves, this isn't a date set in stone.
I'm sure once they finish ironing out all the problems (last patch reduced
the size of the installation by 7.5GB!) they will release a more firm date.

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 6:53 PM, Frank <ad...@gamerscrib.net> wrote:

> Be nice to have a date of when this is coming out.

- Gordon Reynolds