TF2

<cmun...@cameronmunroe.com>wrote:

>> After my servers have been up
for about a week they randomly lockup. Please note they don't crash,
they just simply freeze and use 100% of a single core on the processor.
I do run sourcemod on the servers, but I don't think that has anything
to do with it. In any case I was wondering if anyone knew of a fix.
unsubscribe, edit your list preferences, or view the list archives,

Links:
------
[1]