2013/3/16  <spendenanm...@web.de>:
> try "-game dod -port 27015 +map dod_colmar".
> Also, there is a sv_lan (0/1) convar which enables/ disables the LAN-mode.
> If your server installation is really new, you need to restart it after it's
> first start. Needed steam files for online mode won't be accessable else and
> the server will start with offline mode only.
> Don't forget to get the SteamPipe beta-version (client) via right-click on
> the game in steam -> options -> betas
> It will convert the client files and download additional ones, if you try to
> start the game then.

yeah, that dit the trick. I didn't had enabled "steampipe" on betas tab.

but If I can still see one or two server without activating beta. how
is that? how is linux DODS client interpreted when beta isn't enabled?
and which server corresponds to that one?

I'm just curious, not a big deal.

muzzol

--
     ^ ^