Okay I figured it would be as much.

Are there any general statistics on the performance increase of using a vpk
over loose files on server and client? I understand this will vary per
system and setup but I'm trying to get a grasp on if I have content that
changes frequently, is it worth the hassle to repackage as a vpk for the
performance increase?

-Winnie the Pooh
TimetoKill.net