This is by far the worst tool that has ever been provided (publically) by
Valve, I'd go so far as to call it the worst tool I've ever used. steamcmd
is in the same ballpark as well... Whenever I try to provide arguments, it
prints a bunch of garbage back explaining the arguments. Not what the error
is, what the problem could be, or anything helpful. I've tried providing a
number of combinations, switching arguments and modes, adding files,
nothing works... The tool is a good provoker, if getting mad and going no
where is the goal.

Does anyone know how to (and actually has successfully) sign(ed) a file
using the tool?

I'd appreciate it if the problem argument was printed back at least, and if
the vpk file could be distributed on the dedicated server appids as well...
I'd also appreciate it if the application had all dependencies statically
linked. I'm not sure who's running the application from their game bin
folder.

No idea how you guys are planning on launching DOD:S this week, everything
is still pretty unusable...

Thanks,
Kyle.