All this short sighted breaking isn't the way forward. A less destructive
way is to require them to say something (first character being between
decimal 33 to 64, if you want to get down into it), should this happen,
allow the server to open the MOTD (on the client) for a frame. Same with
sending menuselect, for that frame. If there are other unique cases, by all
means add them as well. Blocking this entirely (for quickplay/mvm/whatever)
isn't correct, or even viable.

Advertise F7 more if this is actually a problem. I don't even play the game
anymore, this is just malicious.
Kyle.