Server side mods can still use those folders, or they can move their content into the custom folder under a mod name.

On 4/17/2013 5:53 PM, DontWannaName! wrote:
What is the purpose of the Media and materials folders on the server side
now that they are mostly empty? Where do sprays go on the server when
clients upload them?

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 2:39 PM, Fletcher Dunn
<fletch...@valvesoftware.com>wrote:

There was a configuration problem that just got fixed.

Please note: we still have not yet released a client that can talk to this
server.  Please hold off on reporting problems for now.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com [mailto:
hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of CG
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 2:10 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] [hlds] TF2 Steampipe version release?

Anyone else missing the srcds.exe file or any .exe for the matter?

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 12:56 PM, Chris Oryschak <ch...@oryschak.com>
wrote:

Under Ubuntu 10.10 when trying to launch TF2 it crashes with:

warning: the debug information found in "/lib/ld-2.12.1.so" does not
match "/lib/ld-linux.so.2" (CRC mismatch).

Anyone else have this problem?

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 3:55 PM, scipi...@aol.com <scipi...@aol.com>