I've updated it all to the latest snapshots versions and I haven't had any
luck in getting a functional gamedata.

By the looks (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=213838) we'll
have to wait for the official update to get it all working right. Or have
you managed to get it to work!?

_pilger