-steamcmd_script /home/srcds/pipe/steamcmd.sh is the problem. You should
create a new text file with the commands your would put in a +runscript
file:

@ShutdownOnFailedCommand 1
@NoPromptForPassword 1
login anonymous
force_install_dir /home/srcds/pipe/tf2
app_update 232250
quit

If you put the above in /home/srcds/pipe/runscript_tf2.txt you would launch
with  -steamcmd_script /home/srcds/pipe/runscript_tf2.txt

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 6:54 PM, Guardian Cipher
<guardiancip...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm having a problem trying to start up my server with autoupdate. Any
> ideas? It will just loop with >>> command not found: #!/usr/bin/env until i
> kill it.
>
> srcds@ubuntu:~/pipe/tf2$ ./srcds_run -game tf -ip x.x.x.x -verify_all
> -autoupdate -steam_dir /home/srcds/pipe -steamcmd_script
> /home/srcds/pipe/steamcmd.sh -maxplayers 32 +map ctf_2fort
> Auto detecting CPU
> Using default binary: ./srcds_linux
> Server will auto-restart if there is a crash.
> Updating server using Steam.
> ----------------------------
> Redirecting stderr to '/home/srcds/Steam/logs/stderr.txt'
> Looks like steam didn't shutdown cleanly, scheduling immediate update check
> [  0%] Checking for available updates...
> [----] Verifying installation...
> Steam Console Client (c) Valve Corporation
> -- type 'quit' to exit --
> #!/usr/bin/env bash
> Unknown command #!/usr/bin/env bash in script file
> '/home/srcds/pipe/steamcmd.sh'Redirecting stderr to
> '/home/srcds/Steam/logs/stderr.txt'
> [  0%] Checking for available updates...
> [----] Verifying installation...
> Steam Console Client (c) Valve Corporation
> -- type 'quit' to exit --
> #!/usr/bin/env bash
> /home/srcds/pipe/steamcmd.sh: line 30: 12085 Segmentation fault      (core
> dumped) $DEBUGGER "$STEAMROOT/$PLATFORM/$STEAMEXE" "$@"

-Winnie the Pooh
TimetoKill.net