Has anyone else here encountered issues with servers that stop responding as of
late?

I seem to have one particular server that does it but others with identical
plugins do not, and it's not a matter of use... I have other servers that have
been full regularly with uptimes of over 9 days, whereas this one seems to be
doing this every few days.

Symptoms are no response from console, ~3GB memory usage, no response to status
queries.

If nobody has encountered this before I'll chalk it up to a WTF and just
rebuild the server.