Is this a client-side-only update?
I got a message trying to update my TF2 servers that the application was
already up to date?

___________________________

​[hlds_announce] Mandatory TF2 update releasedEric Smith Wed, 19 Jun 2013
16:53:30 -0700
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The notes for the update are below.
The new version is 1803907.
-Eric

--------------------------

Team Fortress 2
- Fixed a client crash when downloading custom maps for the Mac version
- Fixed browser cookies not persisting across game restarts
- Fixed the Festive Frontier Justice using the incorrect skin for the Blue team
- Fixed the Virus Doctor painting the entire hat instead of just the bands
- Fixed the shading for the Couvre Corner, Stout Shako, L'Inspecteur , and Full
Metal Drill Hat
- Stopped dropping Mann Co Supply Crate #55 and added Mann Co Supply Crate #59
- Updated the Pocket Pyro so it can get assists in Pyrovision
- Updated the Liquidator's Lid so it can be painted
- Updated VR mode
       - Added support for cloning your desktop display
       - Added support for running the Rift as an extension of your desktop at
resolutions other than 1280x800