It looks like that the exploit doesn't even require one being red tape recorder. 2 regular sappers also cause crash if building is being re-sapped by the other spy.

There are plugins around that can disable weapons but disabling sappers is kind of... well, you know.

I would suggest to look out for server crashes, then check the logs which players picked the spy before server went down and be sure it's them. Then ban them off.

-ics

Eli Witt kirjoitti:
... you deleted a link from someone else's email?

No, no you didn't.

Do you know how email works?