Since I didn't see an "issue" opened on the GitHub yet for this, I went ahead
and opened one.

It's issue #1001:
"[TF2] Simultaneous sappers on same building = crash"
https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Source-1-Games/issues/1001

- Weasel

Re: [hlds_linux] Mandatory TF2 update released
Weasel Sat, 29 Jun 2013 11:55:46 -0700

Martin -

I "strongly suggest" that if it is reproduce-able, you open a case ("issue") in
Valve's official "Git-Hub" page. That is where they are tracking bugs and such.
 The link for that is:

http://github.com/ValveSoftware/Source-1-Games/issues

- Weasel

Re: [hlds_linux] Mandatory TF2 update released
martin v Fri, 28 Jun 2013 20:31:54 -0700

Nice new way to crash a server after last update(s?).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AhE8mAk4rI
Requires 2x spy. 1spy with tape recorder, 2nd spy with normal saper. 1x
sentry or 1x tele or 1x disp. Spys should put their sappers in the same
time to 1 building. ABRA-CADABRA! CRASH!
SUCKS ASS!.

I saw that happening on my server. Some fucktards with 2inch penises like
to crash servers after seeing that YT video...... plz fix.