I was using standart Windows' pathping and a program called PingPlotter to
monitor the network. Neither showed any abnormalities.

Could these prolems reflect in the loss occouring just in peak hours!?
Cause the problem is mostly happening at night, when all the servers are
full.

I believe the OS being used is Windows Server 2008. I'll try to get more
info about firewalls and OS specs with my host.

Thanks for the help!

_pilger