Michael's issue has been solved with iptables rules. I still recommend you load a linux vm on your windows server and do the same.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Violent Crimes" <violentcri...@convictgaming.com>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] NET_GetLong attacks

Hey I know who is attacking you its the same guy who is attacking me. http://bans.blackoutgaming.org/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:43055663&advType=steamid

STEAM_0:1:43055663

Blocked those and the attack still persists.

From: evo...@gmail.com
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 07:14:43 -0400

Okay, the number you provided (53) is the size of the string, the entire
packet size is either 60 or 67 depending on the query. (there's 2 queries
that are repeating.)

Try these rules:
iptables -A INPUT -p udp --dport 27135 -m length --length 60 -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -p udp --dport 27135 -m length --length 67 -j DROP

I just tried these locally and they do not stop the valid queries from the
steam browser.