I don't have validate option, i update manually by hand and 2 of my servers have downloaded full server installation 2 times now when i try to update them. I have no freaking idea why. The rest of the servers don't do this.

-ics

Erik-jan Riemers kirjoitti:
then dont set "validate" in your tf.txt script when updating, and the
replay.cfg should go in your custom folder..

And again, the time they fixed the issues compared to last year we should
not be complaining.