TheZboys: Installation path is actually valid - there was just no
installation record/blob there yet.  Also, that's an example" path not
the actual path used on the server.

John: Yep, I noticed that too.  I was able to download some using the
registered account.  But none actually worked.  Some were client-side
only content and didn't actually deliver SRCDS.  Others apparently are
just not the right version of the SDK and SRDS to work with the mod.

The mod specifically requires 2007.  I checked their web-site again,
and they are basically saying everything is all broken again.  So, no
running that mod for anybody right now - until either 2007 get's
ported over and some issue they noted fixed (or the mod get's
converted to 2013 SDK I guess).

Thanks for the feedback anyway!