I have to agree here.  The game is called "TEAM" Fortress 2.  A 6-engi
stack like that is easily countered by a good demo/medic combo, or
something as simple as one good spy.  Whenever I see shenanigans like that
I usually get my team to stop derping around long enough to put together
one good tactic, bust the other team's troll tactic apart, and then
suddenly it's back to being a normal team on the other side.