Ok over the last few weeks EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND, I see clients complaining
about not being able to trade and item server issues pretty much all weekend
and every weekend. This even happened over the past week several times. Now
this may sound like a client complaint cause well it is sorta but for many
people this is very important when running servers as the player counts will
differ depending on if they can access the item server or not. I'm seeing no
drops thru the console so I'm not seeing this as an issue I can control.

Is anyone else seeing this problem and how its effecting player counts?