Hey guys,

I have some doubts.

Picture this scenario:

   1. I have one server running fine for a couple of months under the same
   IP:PORT;
   2. I go and create a gamesever account and link it to the current server
   sucessfully in a manner that it shows the ID when I send the status command;
   3. All my players should have their favorite linked to my gameserver
   account now;
   4. I take down the server;
   5. I run another server, on another IP:PORT, with the same
   sv_setsteamaccount token as the previous one;
   6. Now all the players should have their favorite updated to the new
   IP:PORT;

Is that correct? Cause it didn't quite work for all my players. At least
it's been a day and most still don't see the new server on their favorites.

How does the new game server account favorite migration works with multiple
servers under the same account? How should I proceed towards this?

Is that sv_setsteamaccount token unique to a specific server? Is there a
"place" where we can check which server is associated to which id? Should I
make another account for each server I own?

Thanks in advance.

_pilger