Hello,

It seems I'm not able to register for the FoF forums, so I'm posting this
here in hopes that someone knows the answer.  I set up an FoF dedicated
server on Debian 7 64-bit.  The server starts, but for some reason I can't
run the "status" command on the console.  Other commands work fine, but
"status" simply does nothing.  Any ideas?  Here's an example:

maps *
-------------
PENDING:   (fs) fof_desperados.bsp
PENDING:   (fs) fof_fistful.bsp
PENDING:   (fs) fof_revenge.bsp
PENDING:   (fs) fof_robertlee.bsp
status
net_status
Net status for host 72.237.4.36:
- Config: Multiplayer, dedicated, 0 connections
- Ports: Client 27005, Server 27015, HLTV 27020, Matchmaking 0, Systemlink 0
status
stats
CPU    In (KB/s)  Out (KB/s)  Uptime  Map changes  FPS      Players
 Connects
0.00   0.00       0.00        0       -1           66.67    0        0

status
xxxx
Unknown command "xxxx"
quit
Mon May 12 15:26:32 EDT 2014: Server restart in 10 seconds
^CMon May 12 15:26:33 EDT 2014: Server Quit

Note that every "status" command did nothing, although it's accepted as a
valid command (there's no "unknown command" error).  I'm also not sure why
the uptime is "-1" in that stats output, although I had literally just
started this server, so perhaps that's what it says when 1 full minute has
not passed yet.

    Thanks,
    Dave

--