I'll go look at it again. Could be something wrong with me and my config. Thx for your report.

On 5/14/14, 18:16, Weasels Lair wrote:
I finally got-around to trying this on my FoF server's today. I was able to generate 4 different tokens (one for each server instance) using the AppID (of the FoF *client*), and then put them into my autoexec.cfg file.

Everything seems to be working fine. I have not actually done an IP or port change to see if it gets tracked / update on the client. But, it is definately not causing my server to not function, etc.