Unless I am mistaken, that's an "ephemeral" port, in that it's used for outbound traffic only. So, I don't think you need to explicitly allow inbound traffic to it, as long as you have a stateful firewall.

I believe that is true of both CLIENTPORT (+clientport) and STEAMPORT (-steamport). Someone please correct me if I'm wrong here.

No, it isn't documented anywhere.

The only ports you need to allow inbound are HOSTPORT (+hostport) on UDP, and then TCP if you want RCON, and TVPORT (+tv_port) if you want Source TV to work (probably not). REPLAYPORT isn't even used on TF2 anymore and I'll remove it from wrench in the future.

Whatever your assign to STEAMPORT, the server will use N+1, because bugs.