There was something with the old steamclient being horribly unstable,
CS:S used to be the same way (maybe it's this?)... Do you have any
idea what's actually causing the crash? Try attaching or launching
with gdb and grab a backtrace.

Kyle.

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 11:53 AM, Ook <ooksser...@zootal.com> wrote:
> Server .....
>

> On 10/23/2014 11:47 AM, Weasels Lair wrote:
>>
>> You talking about Op4 server? or client?
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 11:30 AM, Ook <ooksser...@zootal.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Is anyone here running OP4? If so, what distro and kernel version are you
>>> using?
>>>
>>> I was running it on a 2.6.x kernel on a socket A board before valve
>>> enabled SSE2, thereby rendering four of my boxes useless. But it was rock
>>> solid back then.
>>>
>>> Today I'm running it on Slackware 14.1 64 bit with 3.10.17 kernel and
>>> multilib cause hlds afaik is only 32 bit (is there a 64 bit version
>>> available?). 4 out of 5 times, hlds will segfault when I start it. 1 out
>>> of
>>> 5 times it starts, and once it starts without segfaulting, it will run
>>> for