From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Gordon
Reynolds
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2015 7:07 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Rethinking the community quickplay ban

I'd hate to see this thread de-railed from it's original topic of Quickplay
and how it relates to Community Servers. While the change to trading is a
big one, it was more of a change to bring TF2 in line with all other Steam
trading-supported games. I don't think that has had any real impact on
servers who want to play the actual game (as opposed to servers that want to
sit around trading cosmetics).