Hello!

I just wanted to mention that I recently released version 2.0 of
CheckValve, my HLDS/SRCDS query app for Android.  If you use CheckValve, I
would love to get some feedback regarding the new version.  CheckValve 2.0
includes several bug fixes and code changes, as well as a few new
features.  One of the big additions in version 2.0 is the Chat Viewer, so
I'd also like to get feedback regarding the Chat Viewer and Chat Relay from
anyone who has used this feature.

Feel free to send feedback to checkvalve...@gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Dave