Hi

I just wrote a post about this a few days ago when I was doing something similar. Go see those messages for additional background if you can find them.

Are you sure the account is no longer limited?

Despite what valve currently says about Limited User accounts, simply having $5 USD in your wallet is NOT sufficient. You need to SPEND some of that wallet money. Just buy a MvM ticket, key, or something. That should do it. You will even get a pop-up notification in TF2 indicating that your account is no longer lame and limited.

Good luck