It seems servers save the files on tf/maps/workshop/pl_something.ugcmapID.bsp (well that is certainly odd name for map)

However on clients the maps are saved on \STEAM\SteamApps\workshop\content\440\mapID\pl_something.bsp

So i'm thinking if clients are getting dropped, their games will look maps from the wrong place.

-ics

Ross Bemrose kirjoitti:
At the moment, it looks like only the full map path works.

This is what I tried with glassworks:

tf_workshop_map_sync 454118349
[TF Workshop] Preparing map ID 454118349
[TF Workshop] Downloading map
[TF Workshop] Map synced to local directory [
maps/workshop/cp_glassworks_rc6test.ugc454118349.bsp ]
[TF Workshop] Successfully synced map to disk
changelevel cp_glassworks
CModelLoader::Map_IsValid:  No such map 'maps/cp_glassworks.bsp'
changelevel failed: cp_glassworks not found
changelevel cp_glassworks_rc6test
CModelLoader::Map_IsValid:  No such map 'maps/cp_glassworks_rc6test.bsp'
changelevel failed: cp_glassworks_rc6test not found
changelevel cp_glassworks_rc6
CModelLoader::Map_IsValid:  No such map 'maps/cp_glassworks_rc6.bsp'
changelevel failed: cp_glassworks_rc6 not found
changelevel cp_glassworks_rc6test.ugc454118349
CModelLoader::Map_IsValid:  No such map
'maps/cp_glassworks_rc6test.ugc454118349.bsp'
changelevel failed: cp_glassworks_rc6test.ugc454118349 not found
changelevel 454118349
CModelLoader::Map_IsValid:  No such map 'maps/454118349.bsp'
changelevel failed: 454118349 not found
changelevel workshop/cp_glassworks_rc6test.ugc454118349

The last one changed the level.

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 5:37 PM, Gordon Reynolds <