FYI, bans are per IP, regardless of game. Currently CSGO & TF2 have this system enabled for "bad" servers.

-ics

Alice Vostrikova kirjoitti:
Hello.

I rent my game servers at hosting where many different game servers.
On Friday, the Valve massively banned CS:GO servers.
On the same day, Valve banned 3 my TF2 servers.
http://api.steampowered.com/ISteamApps/GetServersAtAddress/v0001?addr=193.26.217.14:28137&format=json
http://api.steampowered.com/ISteamApps/GetServersAtAddress/v0001?addr=193.26.217.37:27095&format=json
http://api.steampowered.com/ISteamApps/GetServersAtAddress/v0001?addr=193.26.217.153:28292&format=json
Reason: inventory violations.
I do not give to my players any inventory for money or without money.

Also was banned TF2 server on my hoster without sourcemode (absent any plugins
or castom tags)!!!
http://api.steampowered.com/ISteamApps/GetServersAtAddress/v0001?addr=193.26.217.37:27767&format=json
Why on ip of the banned CS:GO servers were banned TF2 servers too?
Valve banned servers CS:GO on the ip (instead of ip:port)?

Somebody, please give an explanation for the ban TF2 servers!
I write for the third time on the issue. Is it normaly that, Valve does not
respond?

Почтовый ящик предоставлен сервисом qip.ru
Заведи бесплатную почту в домене rbcmail.ru и ты!