I did not try that, but it's a good idea.  Someone else also pointed me to
some posts about this in the FoF forum, and the dev acknowledged the issue
and has reverted the change which caused it.  I should have checked there
first, totally didn't think of that.

Thanks!

On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 11:07 AM, ics <i...@ics-base.net> wrote:

> Tried -nowatchdog parameter?
>
> -ics
>
> David Parker kirjoitti:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm running a Fistful of Frags server on Debian 8 64-bit.  Just in the
>> last
>> day or two, it has started having a problem where the server prints the
>> following lines in the console and then hangs, right after it has finished
>> starting a new round:
>>
>>      WatchDog! Server took too long to process (probably infinite loop).
>>      Host_Error: WatchdogHandler called - server exiting.
>>
>> SRCDS does not actually crash and restart, it just hangs.  The logs show
>> that the server will run several rounds and then this happens randomly.
>> The first time this happened, it was accompanied by a backtrace which I
>> have posted here:
>>
>>      http://pastebin.com/mhG40kyX
>>
>> It has happened twice since, but the last two times it has just been the
>> WatchDog and Host_Error messages, without any sort of trace.  Is anyone
>> else seeing this?  Does anyone know what's causing it?
>>
>>      Thanks!
>>      Dave

Dave Parker
Systems Administrator
Utica College
Integrated Information Technology Services
(315) 792-3229
Registered Linux User #408177